Freecfcheatgames.forumtl.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free cheat to all meb and join this site :))))))))

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crossfire hack rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Kensanity
Admin
[GM]Kensanity

Crossfire hack rules Empty
PostSubject: Crossfire hack rules   Crossfire hack rules Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 9:42 pm

HI There! Welcome To My Website
I am the Admin/Author of this website.
As i say. I NEED YOU TO FOLLOW TO OUR RULES Smile

Simple Rules :
Dont Post Any Cheats/wKeylogger. Evil or Very Mad
You can only post it. but An Admin Needs To Approve Your Post. Twisted Evil
As Like MPGH Rules :

Angry Uploading and Behaviour Rules :

Use Jotti, Virustotal, VirusChief, or VirScan for your virus scan links (any others will be ignored). You need two virus scans or more per release.
Upload PROPER screenshots, saying you will "add them later" will not suffice
Hacks with Auto-Update features ARE NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances unless sanctioned by Dave84311
Make sure you scan the uploaded .RAR/.ZIP file, not the .EXE or .DLL
Make sure you give credits
DO NOT post to request a hack to be approved or closed. Only the OP (original poster) can request for a thread to be approved or closed.
You will have to wait for the hack to be approved in order to download and use it.
ONE MENTION IS ENOUGH, no need for multiple mentions for the same cause.
NO FLAMING or arguing in release threads. If you have a problem with the post, then simply press the REPORT BUTTON and explain in the report what problem you have with the post.
To upload a picture use IMGUR, IMAGESHACK or TINYPIC. Uploading a picture via attachments is a hassle for both us and you.
IT IS NOT THE CODERS FAULT IF YOU GET BANNED FROM CROSSFIRE, YOU USE THEIR HACKS AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
Injectors do NOT belong in releases, either make the hack AUTO-INJECT or post the injector in the PROPER SECTION (PUTTING INJECTORS IN A SEPARATE .RAR ISN'T ALLOWED EITHER, USE THE CORRECT SECTION FOR INJECTORS)
Advertisements in hacks or tutorial videos are NOT PERMITTED. (links to rival sites and links to external download sites)
If the attachment you uploaded is packed, send a minion/mod of this section the unpacked version. If there is no unpacked version sent to a minion/mod, the attachment will be denied.
ENGLISH only unless in CFAL, CFPH, CFRU or CFEU.
PHISHING CONTENT OR PHISHING RELATED DISCUSSIONS IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON FREECFH4CKSCHE4TS
No "FIRST/SECOND/THIRD" posts, such comments will be deleted. (users caught doing this will be susceptible to an infraction/ban due to its spam-like nature)
Back to top Go down
https://azzirkhen.forumtl.com

Crossfire hack rules
Page 1 of 1